During these critical times, Muslims should observe the following:
(1) With love and reverence, carefully study the beautiful life of our beloved Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) from authentic reliable sources.
(2) Frequently make mention of this beautiful life to both Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
(3) Distribute leaflets and booklets, which cover aspects of this great life, far and wide.
(4) Give place to his illuminating teachings in your daily life so that others can appreciate the greatness of his examplary conduct.
(5) Send salutations and greatings upon Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) in abundance.
(6) Supplicate to Allah (Sub’haanhu Wata’aala), beseeching Him to pardon our sins and to grant us assistance and protection from all evil.
(7) Exercise patience and remain within the boundary set by our beloved Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).
Click Here to save this article in pdf
Thanks to http://darulihsan.com/